Monday, October 16, 2006

Mind shake

i feel a little relaxed but not batter
one of the things are over now
but i only wished i solve my problems
nothing i will do can solve the problems
in the back of my head filled with ideas
no more voices i cry out to you
stop the sleepless nights
can i have peace once and for all
but no i may not i have to find more
answers then before to things i want to know
i am not stupid i can see through all those lies
don't act like i am walking with out any mind
i see every thing lies and all come clean
or one day be wiped clean
i have to say my mind is filled with these ideas
that hurt me and causes pain to
every one around me with out see who or why
cry only if another tear can fall from my eye
and i wish only some can walk away from myself
a part of me that i don't like end this all
no more pain no more games no more fear
all over when the time is right they will all go away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home