Sunday, October 15, 2006

Voices

My head hurts it will not stop
voices from the past hunting me
the sights I see kill me
the whole world I see comes from my past to hunt me
seeing the faces that I see every day that I have been trying to run away from
people that I cant stand always around me
not being able to get away from this place that I have been in for some time
I hope I can see some where I have never been
crying is a feeling that is with me
things that causes me to think always happening around me
the voices in my head are becoming more painful thing to me
hate is some thing always feel
all I want is a little peace from this mind of mine
I want to get a way from this place so bad I cant do anything
I need some peace from this voices in my head
always thinking how and why, driving me crazy
nothing I do calm it down always hearing these voices
hope has left me for ever now and I cant see a future for me
I can even do what I must do with out think why or how to do it
simple a mentally destroyed by the voices in my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home