Friday, October 13, 2006

It arrived

It took some time but it finally came
why did it come I don't know
I have ran to the ends of the world
to get away from what is inevitable
it came with out me knowing about it
such evil such hate for what has happened
should have ever came
I hid it away for some time and
got as far away cant run no more for
it has found me and destroyed me
cry, let the tears of the past flow
with hope that this will be the end
to what has happened in the past
no more hunting and torment
it took years for one tear
oh sweet soul cry your sorrow away

1 Comments:

Blogger Salah said...

this me asking a friend who has not talked to me for some time to help me. the misunderstanding between us, i am sorry for. but i need your help on another subject. you are the only one that knows how to read this hell hole of a mind that i have. good bye

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home