Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Goal in the dark

There is a goal in my head
and I can only hope I can do it
I look at my self in the mirror
you can do this for me its a new world
and I must stand up to my fears
open out my mouth and let it all out
my fist starts to sweet and my mouth is dry
nerves high in the are I hope only to be able
to do this I must do this to prove it all to me
cry out to myself wake up and fight
no more sleeping no more games
if you are here then you should stand up
in the face of what is hard to see and grab it
why cant we just get rid of our fears
walk to the goal and just say hello
game over you have won the game
just the fact that you stand up is a great step
no sit down and relax for its out of my hand
my moves over its now your good bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home