Friday, September 15, 2006

Extra time I don't need

I sit down this boring night
nothing here just me and my mind
I have to say they is much that
I should be a fried of in this mind of mine
ideas that I don't really understand
but they are there waiting for me to try
to understand the unknown like all the time
because it knows me more then I know my self
I just hope this is not what I think it is
I see the face of a friend and a word
the eyes of an angel and a feeling
the smile of a dream and once more cry out
a past with a knife coming to me
some thing so small that problems me
fears that come alive and hunt me
what done this mean I don't know but
I only hope I can see what it all means
before its to late to do anything about what I see
people would say let me be
but not me help me for I don't know what happened
to this mind of mine good bye oh old friend
I will just need to wait and see what shall happen to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home