Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stand high

Its time to do what I have been working for
I freeze in my place not a move from me
not a word comes out of my mouth
I don't understand why I have been waiting
for this for some time now and I fail myself
I was there at my goal ant the place of judgment
I failed and have became this failure in life
I never had this problem before this day
why is this happening to me here and now
I never feared failing when I try but now
I fail of fear with out trying do to my past
failing has been painful in the past and
life is a circle that goes around and
ends up ion the same place I hope to try again
but I have been here before and I will stand up
to my fears and look them in their face and
make them fear me for I have become a king
that should be feared not afraid of my goals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home