Sunday, October 01, 2006

Eyes of a queen

Oh, good morning those eyes of an queen
the ruler of all beauty that is in this world
the one who calls to me in the morning
"good morning" for the first time I am in shock
I wonder for some time was it a mistake or
was the queen talking to some one other then me
that is what I thought and I was for sure it could not be me
for I am not worth this treat which is called blessing
but I was a subject at her will sitting with her but
far away for I still don't believe with in my self
but I look up for I cant not look at such beauty
and I find those eyes looking upon me
and she looks away from me in shyness
so I look away and there she does it again
and again for the longs period of time
I only hope I may have a word with the queen
but before I can get close she is gone
I look for any sign of her beauty but I can find her
and as I give up and start to walk away
I see her, her yes have changed filled with tears
tears of lose or sorrow, I don't know for I am
only human and she I much more then that
I feel like I have failed once again and walk away
now I will make it up the next time I see this angel
just one more chance and I will not fail you again

1 Comments:

Blogger Salah said...

this goes out to C4 not the explosives but a female that blows my mind

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home