Wednesday, November 01, 2006

with out the morning there is no day

this morning was dark with its sky filled with clouds
the true beauty of the morning was hidden by the darkness
i peek throw the clouds and see the morning so filled
so beautiful and bright, it shines throw the clouds
and brightens up my day and makes me forget
beauty of the morning makes me think that i will make it
just another day hoping that i can see the morning beauty
another day and hope the clouds don't block my way
i wish only that i can talk to the morning
and convince the morning to stay and when a cloud comes
i just push it a way, who can deny the happiness from
the beauty of the morning, i only wish i can aways see its face
the wind running down its face
with a few birds flying away
the bright sun that shines every day
and i see those eye of an angel watching me
and these dark clouds in my mind
and if it had a choice it will leave and forget me
but i think the world that was created with
such a beautiful morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home