Sunday, November 12, 2006

blank

not a thought runs through this mind of mind of mine
no sound as i cry out and nor does a tear drop from my eyes
no pain now that i am hurt no happiness from my joy
just a blank piece of paper with nothing on it nothing but every thing
i just know one thing that am here but where is here
i ask my self allot but i don't know am i in heaven or is it hell
where ever it is i know that i am here doing nothing
and every thing i do is for nothing why try to
no feelings nothing at all just being when wanting not to be
no feelings no goals no plain and not a thought that i can grab
the rage seeps away and nothing fills its place
the love i have for my self missing but no hate
i dead but i still breath and my heart beats
i scream but there is no sound for me
i show some thing that is not there for things i don't care
i try to be what is necessary but does any one even care to ask me
what i had hope on has passed away
my love that i have only cause pain
but only if i can feel this feeling i talk about
i am full of shit every thing i talk about is worthless
no more god i can Handel it no more just let me go
make me what is need to be normal or dead its all the same to me
just don't leave me in this place i am in your power know me
and let me see that i can be some thing instead of being nothing
i am sick of being what i am nothing in this world
some thing that lives and dies with out a point
an insect on its way one day alive the next dead just put me in its place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home