Thursday, May 31, 2007

the first angel's walk of the clouds

an empty place no one around not even a sound
walking alone praying to god for a chance
and my angel appears in front of me
my nerves are shocked and i can barely stand
i open my mouth and say what i can
a moment feels like my life time that pass by
and an angel looks into my eyes
and the smallest word comes out that bundles my mind
nerves high but calm and time goes by and i feel like if I'm flying
every word rings in my mind every movement makes me think
the angel hides the truth and her feelings
she knows why and i feel that she likes the idea
the angel is shocked as much as i
my angel unable to continue and the guardian that by her side
the gardian say what my angel can not saybecause
its not what she believes and she feels a different way
she looks at me and can't speak and looks away and
says what she says and i look and i look and i cant believe
that i am finally here i broke the silence
and my curse of sleepless nights and hope
for forsaken dreams to fade away a true
flower of the desert that i have gained the small
of achievement and i am finally so happy
and i thank my lord and kneel to him for
helping me reach, and becoming a knight and meeting my queen

2 Comments:

Blogger sOoS said...

cant say anything rather than god bless you both, hoping eternal life for that sweet love that u have inside ;)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Reham said...

Sal - You have within you a depth so profound that it constantly surprises me.

Trust that depth. Test your waters. You'll get farther in the world than you ever imagined.

Take care buddy

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home