Saturday, April 14, 2007

hell

times has passed and things have changed
people change but places does not
what we thought was right is now wrong
i have been to hell and i came back
but my self after so long in the same place
a place i hate where hells gates opened up
and pulled me in to the dark pits
hell was not a place but a set of mind
but i did not cry i held my stand and won the war
and these scars will never fade away
i look at my self every day and i see those scars
a reminder of those painful time
now on the two year eve i have been
placed in the same place where i have a choice
to run away or go to the gates
if i do go to the gates i can keep them closed
or open them wide to the world and walk right in
in to hell and fight my fight with out a fear
learning from my past the scars of life
a lesson that i now don't mind but i still wonder why
why i went through such hell to reach the same place again
now i hope to control this and become the power of my fears
i shall call out and ride my ways there to those gates of hell
where i will make my finial stand once again
do not fear i shall win i am better now more then ever
cry oh keeper of hell gate i shall raise my own hell

1 Comments:

Blogger Reham said...

Hi Sal,

I hope you're doing okay. I haven't seen you on campus in awhile.

You're right, hell isn't only a place, it's also a state of mind. But always bear in mind hell has heaven right across from it.

Take care buddy :)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home