Thursday, January 18, 2007

a spin in time, another place

i though up my hands and take a chance of fate
today i will know what will happen, it does not bother me
i think what will happen is meant to be
a yes or a no, i don't care as long as i know
you're an angel you will know what to say
as long as you promise me to forgive me
sweet sour truth i am willing to take
any thing but this life of douts and dreams
nothing will hurt me as long as you know what i feel
blinded by the want to talk to see you smile in my face
in this world i only ask you once and in heavens again
liking is where it started but in the end i don't know
may be we are not meant to but that is OK with me
for i have thought a life time to find out what is this
this feeling within the days and nights of the time i got a look
in your eyes i saw the sky fill up with stars and
you shine so brightly unlike others i have seen
i just hope you can be OK being with such a mess up like me
and if you don't i hope the best for you because
i don't deserve you,if not the best you should never get
because the sun shines so bright and you should
get what is the and not me there is no
greed and i hope you can see it just a little
hope in my soul and whis for your happyness
just for give me, dont judge just forget please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home