Tuesday, January 09, 2007

secret confession

i sit looking at you, for hours a day
just here wishing to talk to you
looking at you has been driving me crazy
i now am drunk, drunk of your beauty
i feel so weird just taking a look at you
you make me happy and high on joy
if you can only see your self such beauty
i can only wish i can tell you what i feel
and as the day goes by i start a sleep
you wake me up and make me smile
i stay happy hoping to talk to you
and as the day ends i start to feel down
do to the fact i have not talked to you
i failed once again i want to cry
i feel when your away that i may die
it takes me time to forget the pain
and then i want to sleep but can not
i can not stop thinking about you
and planing to talk t you and that's the truth
and sleep and dream to the thought of you
which makes my rest so perfectly
i only wish you can see this and i
talk to you for i do this one day
but i fear it will come to late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home