Sunday, December 31, 2006

away

it was only yesterday i have seen you but feel like i have not seen you forever
i can stand being away from you for i want to spent my whole life next to you
every second away from you feels like an year away from you and i feel down
i almost want to cry at the sight of you walking away from me it hurt within me
does this sound impassable but i can truly say i do feel this way about you
the sight of your eyes are one of my most favorite things about you and you know
the eyes are the gates of the soul where i sit waiting for a replay from you
just looking in to your soul i wish i can stay here so warm and so beautiful
this is how i see your soul and no one can change what i think of you i can see you
no need for others to destroy what beauty i see within you for they are blind
and filled with jealousy because i have found an angel and they can not see the beauty
if you where to talk i would listen to every word of your voice is music to my soul
some time filled with happiness and some time with sad songs i wish to help you
push all your problems away and just listen to heavens birds sing way with a song
a song of the soul that makes me fall so far away from the problems of the world
and now can you see why i hate being away from you do you see now why i do
i do not like you going away from me but i can say its only a dream that
you put me under and when i wake up you will for sure walk away from me
it just too good to be true you must be an angel that save my soul for the time
your with me and i must wait for your return because the best Way to miss you
is to be away from you so that i can say i miss you and don't go away from me
MY ANGEL

1 Comments:

Blogger sOoS said...

am here again to say that this one is so romantic, i liked the last 4 lines the most

keep missin' kfh king ;)

sOoS

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home