Wednesday, December 27, 2006

angel from with in the light

if i try to not care i will fail to do so
because when your in the room i do care
i cant stop my self i have tried but failed
just the sight of you drives me crazy
for you are an angel in my eyes
from those deep brown eye that i
get lost in looking at you to that hair
that you so deeply love and i love too
and when you smile the world fades away
no one and nothing else but that smile of yours
i never seen a face like yours it makes me happy
too see you but when you go i fall down a hole of sadness
i have never seen a girl that makes me feel like you do
there is nothing i know that will stop me but you
and i hope you don't because it will hurt too much
for this heart of mine i don't think i can say i will be OK
unless your with me my angel the one that i see in front of me
every where i go your in my mind i just cant stop thinking about you
good bye and good night and if i die i will will see you in heaven this night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home