Tuesday, December 26, 2006

to my love, i cry

that thing that i always love that thing that loves me back
has now made me ashamed of my self more then ever before
tension in the air one word wrong and things change
we fight against your self's for control and we lost the goal
a war that i have never seen before like this one
i have never been a shamed of what i am but i have learned
i feel sorry for you my love i hope you can handle this
this human action that makes us animals but
animals don know disrespect each other like us humans
i don't know what to do or what to say for i am here
and can do nothing to to save you from your suffering
my love i have failed i sit here hoping you can forgive
not only me your people that can not see for they are blind
blinded by words of a few and the guns of others
a few black seeds in the garden that destroy kills the flowers
forgive them they do not see i am here willing to suffer
waiting for you to be freed but as i see we fight each other
and shall never be freed but i have hope and believe in you
my love, my land, my beautiful Palestine

I LOVE MY LAND PALESTINE
my one and only true love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home