Friday, March 16, 2007

what if, but i know

if the stars all go out at night
and the sun does not rise again
and nothing that was constant is the same
but i know my heart will still beat
and if it stops it simply fixed
the sight of you jump starts my heart
and brights up my day with out a sun
and the night is bright with stars again
with out you what will there be
to me nothing is with in my sight with out you
i sleep always thinking of you
and the idea of you is always there
when i wake up in the back of my head
because of the dream that i know i had
everything is alright because i see you
and what scares me is the idea that
you'll not be there one day
that dark and gloomy day
but your not gone yet your still here
that if your not in my sight i still will see
because there is not one day i live with out the sight of you
i hope nothing changes all stays the same
i am happy just the way it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home