Tuesday, March 13, 2007

forsaken dreams

inside a dream i am filled with a fear
and in here these dreams of nights
set worries i thought about
where i have no control and my minds has all
it shows me what i don't know
why on these past few nights i have dreamed
i don't dream but i have i cant stand these nights
they set hope that i fear the most
oh hell i hate the night, comfort me
oh angel of mine be kind and save me from this fight
wipe my eyes when i wake up at night
world of mixed feeling and crying at night
for the devil is within my soul
hurting me for what i don't hold
my angel appears and the devil takes control
in these dreams it just is not right
hold my hand it these dreams a fight for
our feelings that are with in our souls
for this feeling is much more powerful then
this devil that wont let me free from misery
i hope you see this effecting me for when i wake
i think of you so that i can clam down within inside
for you are the only thing that makes me happy
and can not forget that fact or i will die
your my angel and the reason of life
e will both fight this devil and win with our happiness to night

2 Comments:

Blogger nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

I am sure that most of you know about the struggle of Manal and Nour, the mother and child being held in a Israeli prison.

The following is a poem I wrote about this issue please share it with everyone you know:

http://nuhgondek.blogspot.com/2007/03/poem-in-solidarity.html

Wa salaama,

nuh ibn

7:50 PM  
Blogger Asad Ramallah said...

Dear kfh,
Your songs are so real!
Often I can really understand you ideas,
But try to stay positive! Without being hurt.
It is important to stay strong, because dreams do come true!

Regards and keep it up!
Asad al nimr,
Ramallah.
almanarasquare.blogspot.com

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home