Tuesday, May 08, 2007

alternate life

sweet angel sitting a cross the room
its summer and its hot but i am burning up
these feelings i have are so much more then
just feelings, passion, i feel the heat of love
a silent cry out across the room of love
i cant seem to remove my eyes and if i'm correct
nether can you, a shine and beautiful smile
a dark and tranceing eyes
skin so smooth and clear that fits a queen
you wave paper in your face like a fan
so delicate in the a way that makes you the queen of air
and i only want to breath, nothing more
you have been a drug in my blood
i just cant get enough, if you tear
one tear you shall cause such misery
you always sit like a queen at the head of the table
surrounded by your followers that will protect you
i only wish i can be the king that fits you
unbelievable looks that turned me your way
but its not what makes me feel this way
its the fact you act the way you do
i feel you like too but too proud and in control
to let me know i must suffer here and thinking away
your testing me waiting to see if i am you
knight in shining armor that deserves the hand of the queen
oh sweet angel do you see the world i have to live through
liking you and loving you with out knowing you
why do you thing its so hard to talk to you
but know that i will do any thing for you your my angel
and i will show you what you mean and hopefully you will
accept me for who i am and let me just be all
i want to be with you as my queen at my side

2 Comments:

Blogger Reham said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*flower*

9:53 PM  
Blogger sOoS said...

hey kfh

hope that one day u will be the king of that queen u described in those sweet words

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home