Sunday, May 27, 2007

angels at night

cant sleep at night, my mind wont let me sleep
son as my head hits the pillow i am in a world
that excites me my angel sits before me
where the is no limits for me, i spend the night
thinking of different possibilities if one thing
is for sure it what i want, but i cant reach
i only hope that the late nights will stop
being dreams and will become reality
such beauty, not a norm of reality
i sit there waiting to sleep but sleep never comes
my energy is sucked right out of me
but i get up in the morning not sleeping
just to be able to see this angel of such beauty
i cry out to the heavens and ask for help
the help i need to make dreams come true
from the present to our future to become reality
so tiered but i love this day of so much joy
without any pain but for the fact of seeing
seeing such an angel but staying so far
i do not miss sleep if its for you oh angel of mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home