Saturday, May 26, 2007

the wrong feeling

i have not done any thing wrong
but i have felt so guilty for what i have done
it does not feel right and only if you knew
i would not feel so bad and wrong
love is one place where nothings known
crying out for forgiveness even though
nothing is done wrong please forgive me
its been eating me up for so long
only thing is, i don't know what wrong
i have done nothing right or wrong
i have had sleepless nights of guilty conscience
your my queen and my angel in my presence
i look at you and worry for i fear to loss you
thinking about you all the time playing back momories
and possibilities of what may happen in the long run
just thoughts that have been eating me
for my life is meaningless without you
all i want is the test of time
an ability to show you what i love about you
crying out at the heavens asking for an answer
but i know that the angel that is you
is the only one who will answer me
for god has sent you to me to show me
this worlds different possibilities
i will try to stay calm and and not cry
for what is wrong and i realize
now what is wrong for i die but my
soul lives long with you at its side
for ever i ask you to forgive me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home