Friday, July 27, 2007

true face, angels of hate

if in death i will find peace

all given to fate's wish

and sit to wait to find peace

as the wind passes by

a chill goes down my spine

is it you angel of death

i have been waiting for this day

in my past i have been visited

by another angel, the angel love

and she tricked me into love

what seems like happiness but was not

it hurt me and caused me pain

and i became weak and fell to my knees

that was a dream of happiness that felt good

then i woke and recognized the nightmare

and as i looked up at that angel

she laughed at me and mocked my way

i left me alone to find my way

so i called you and asks for your peace

and here you are once again another angel

a liar, a jester, a con, just left in our face

such a daemon that has been given the wrong name

because we are just humans with limited brains

that you can lie and con and get away

if you will not help me find my peace

i shall make my life goal to show to wrong

and that to a face you hide so well away

gives me peace or go away

for you shall be the first to feel what you made

a beginning that is empty and filled with hate

and until there is no more hate

fighting angels shall be my chosen fate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home