Thursday, July 19, 2007

a cry of truth

if i live i cry, but if i die i will lose
crying, lose, it all the same
lost and confused about fate
obstacles fill my way
for every brick wall i brake
another one is not to far away
no rest in this place
all i want is a brake
crave for happiness that is so far away
days come and nights go
and the pain does not fade
a sound that's in the air
is a song of happiness
that tells a story which i hate
an angel here but is so far away
and my soul is empty
and my heart still bets
and does not stop at this time
no matter how i try
my mind does not stop and sleep
and sleep lost its worth
days so long and night longer
with only day dreams of lost hope
and my blood is red and filled with hate
and spill it shall flow all away
until there's nothing left
and i become an empty shell
at the shore of the ocean of pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home